[Ottawa_users] Will you be making it out to tonight's meeting?
dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri May 11 08:11:27 EDT 2007
Well see you on the 24th.
Thanks for everyones understanding and planning efforts.
From: ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jeff McKenna
Sent: May 10, 2007 14:11
To: Ottawa (Canada) Local Chapter List
Subject: Re: [Ottawa_users] Will you be making it out to tonight's
I called the Fox and Feather Pub and moved our reservation to the 24th.
Scott Mitchell wrote:
> OK, given the lack of response, I'll assume our meeting is postponed
> to the 24th. If further discussion evolves to change this, perhaps
> someone can call me at 613-882-3843 to let me know to show up.
> I will edit the wiki page - again, if there will still be a meeting
> tonight, perhaps someone can fix the page.
> On 10-May-07, at 13:51 , Scott Mitchell wrote:
>> OK, the potential attendance is better than I feared. There are at
>> LEAST 4 of us available to hear about the project, plus Jeff until he
>> has to leave.
>> The remaining issue is the effect of the playoff game on being able
>> to have the presentation, though. Jeff has warned us that because
>> there's a game, we don't get any guarantee about exclusive use of the
>> room - i.e. we may very well have to share it. On the other hand,
>> the 24th only has a potential game 7 scheduled between Detroit and
>> Anaheim (the game 7 for Ottawa having been the previous night).
>> I can go either way, but suspect that the postponement option would
>> be better. We know Jeff's vote. I just bumped into Amos and he can
>> make it work either way. Anybody else have a strongish opinion on
>> the matter? I can wait about 10 minutes to hear views before I have
>> to leave for a meeting...
>> On 10-May-07, at 13:35 , Zak James wrote:
>>> I'm planning to be there.
>>> Zak James
>>> Applications and Software Development DM Solutions Group Inc.
>>> On 10 May 2007, at 12:48, Scott Mitchell wrote:
>>>> Recent declarations that people can't make it tonight, or that they
>>>> can stay only a short time, have cast doubt on the feasibility of
>>>> having the meeting. Can anyone that has been planning to attend
>>>> please speak up, so we can decide whether or not to postpone?
>>>> Scott Mitchell
>>>> smitch at mac.com
DM Solutions Group Inc.
Ottawa_users mailing list
Ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org
More information about the Ottawa_users