[Ottawa_users] Next Meeting Details

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Thu Nov 29 18:28:36 EST 2007

Oops, yes, Dave and I have been trying to get that going.  But I
realized we have to wait for students to finish their final projects,
which makes next week a problem.  So as long as there's still
interest, Dave and I would make the lab ready next week, and run a
tutorial the following Thursday.

I was actually just editing the wiki to say this and then noticed
this thread.

Interest?

Scott