[Ottawa_users] Tonight's meeting

Dave Sampson samper.d at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 22:58:09 EDT 2007

Hey gang,

I was unable to make it tonight so I was hoping that some people or one
person might be able to  break-down the evenings discussions and see
what what came up. perhaps each subject could be its own seprate thread?
Some of the things on the list that may be of interest to those unable
to attend tonight's meeting:

1. Canadian Chapter with local branches in Ottawa and Toronto

2. headway on the Canadian pages on OSGEO wiki now with 5 interested
inviduals: http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Canada

3. GIS Day activities: http://www.gisday.com/

4. Code Sprint (June):

5. GeoTec 2008:

Ottawa Congress Centre Ottawa, ON, Canada June 2 - June 5, 2008

The GeoTec Event provides a unique gathering place for geospatial
technology professionals from all disciplines to interact and learn from
each other's experience and knowledge. The program is designed to help
you discover cutting-edge geospatial technology solutions from diverse
application areas.

This site will contain all the details you'll need to participate.
Please visit often as updates will take place frequently.

Source:
http://www.geoplace.com/ME2/dirsect.asp?sid=F1E958ECB4E84C1C97324D4851580DDB&nm=GeoTec+Event

6. Any news from FOSS4G Victoria 2007. Blogs, video, interesting BOF