[Ottawa_users] Canadian Chapter and other local groups

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Oct 15 14:11:45 EDT 2007

I saw the post about the B.C group that wants to start the chapter. I
was using a web interface to post a reply this AM and it bombed.

Maybe tonight I will have a few moments to help spread the word about
the Canada page.

I think that gathering names is one step for sure, but if we are to
communicate with others who want to start up a chapter a list would
certainly help. I find it more convenient to keep an eye on my e-mail
than to visit a wiki regularly.

I count 24 people on the B.C page, how many people do we need for a
Canada list?.

I thought that projects/chapters and mailing lists went together usualy?

I find it interesting that the B.C group is doing a 3 hour daytime
meeting for their first gathering. Perhaps this is going to be very
business oriented.

Cheers