[Ottawa_users] Software Freedom Day

dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca dlavigne6 at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 24 09:55:25 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Software Freedom Day is Saturday, September 20. Space has been confirmed at
Carleton University and the wiki page with details for the Ottawa team is
here:

http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/teams/northamerica/Ottawa

This page needs to be updated to reflect which organizations will send
attendees this year and what swag/brochures they will be bringing.

I'll be bringing FreeSMUG and PC-BSD CDs as mentioned under the OCUUG
section. If you'll be bringing other items or can't bring what you brought
last year, please update that section of the wiki accordingly. This year we
should have tshirts, assuming Canada Post finds my new address.

Hope to see some of you there!

Cheers,

Dru Lavigne
Editor, OSBR