[Ottawa_users] Meeting - Javed

Javed Syed motivism at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:45:58 EST 2008

Bonjour Scott,
I am open to a meeting either in Dec or Jan.
Cheers
Javed> From: smitch at mac.com> To: ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org> Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:55:41 -0500> Subject: [Ottawa_users] next meeting> > Greetings, all,> > At the last OSGEO Ottawa meeting, there was brief discussion about > when to meet again. My recollection is not perfect, but I believe the > potential participation in December was mixed at best.> > I am not able to organize anything myself until later in the month, > which is right when many people start disappearing for holidays. I > will be out of town from the 9th-16th, and really busy up until then.> > If anyone really wants a December meeting, speak up and maybe Phil or > an alternate can work on getting the scheduling done. Liz Godwin > might even have a presentation ready (I haven't checked). Otherwise, > I suggest early January.> > Cheers, and happy holidays!> > Scott> _______________________________________________> Ottawa_users mailing list> Ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/ottawa_users