[Ottawa_users] Fwd: Local Chapter Reports for Annual Report

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Sat Jan 19 16:24:07 EST 2008

Unless someone is super keen to do this (below), I don't mind sending
back some input.  For that matter, after I put something in the wiki,
you can of course edit/add.

I'll take bullets from the presentation y'all sent me to give in
Victoria, and add on activities since then.  Off the top of my head,
I can think of the discussions re: presence at upcoming conferences,
especially geotec, the presence at both GIS Days in October,
discussions with Talent First, and Open Source Boot Camp.  If you
have any other ideas/contributions, let me know.

Cheers,
Scott

Begin forwarded message: