[Ottawa_users] New Brunswick User looking for help with GRASS and Quantum GIS - may be of interest to new users

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Wed Jan 23 13:24:17 EST 2008

Oops, by the time I wrote the rest of my last response, I forgot to
answer the bit about crossing two UTM zones.  I have run into this,
and saved a past email exchange on the matter - you can see it in
convenient summary format at:

http://lists.directionsmag.com/discussion/read.php?f=16&i=2014&t=2003

Cheers,
Scott