[Ottawa_users] OSGeo workshops/etc.

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Tue Apr 14 13:11:39 EDT 2009

Hi All,

In case it is helpful, so long as it's open source software, I am happy to
enable workshops/lunch & learn sessions. This means filming, encoding, with
hosting included. All for $0.

I can do live webcasts too with a decent internet connection such as
cable/DSL or similar.

There's a bunch of examples on http://fosslc.org. Here's a recent example
(for OpenMoko, but you'll get the idea - demos/code/slides... it's all
good):
http://hosting3.epresence.tv/fosslc/1/watch/53.aspx?

I'm happy to do this. Please just plan it ahead of time with me so I can fit
it into my schedule. Thanks.

Andrew