[Ottawa_users] Mobile GRASS

Philippe Vachon philippe at cowpig.ca
Fri Aug 14 10:02:48 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,

The model in particular is the Nokia N810. It is built on the Maemo
platform, which is conveniently quite open!

I'm going to try to get GRASS running on the thing... I think it'd be
interesting from the perspective of OpenStreetMap, because it means
you have a GPS unit, a WiFi connection and a GIS all in one device.
And of course, the interfaces to all these devices are open.

Cheers,
Phil