[Ottawa_users] September meeting and OSM event

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Aug 27 12:05:33 EDT 2009

Just for the record,

NeoFreerunner use OpenMoko (with a K not a c)... OpenMoco is closely named but quite a different project (as I found out when googling openmoco.

For a locat Toronto distributor check out

http://koolu.com/Sales/Buy-FreeRunner-Now.html

Apparently only targeted to developers at this point and not ready for general sale.

Cheers