[Ottawa_users] Fwd: [HOT] Continuing the HOT Incorporation Process

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 05:27:07 EDT 2010

hi all,
im just forwarding this off the to osgeo mailing lists, so you all can
know whats going on.

for those interested in seeing how you can help out, feel free to
contact Kate chapman, whose email address is listed below, and see the
wiki pages for details.

osgeo was mentionedin the wiki page, so i just wanted to make sure tat
everyon does know about this effort, especially now that osm is
getting much better at dealing with the data..

cheers,
sam