[Ottawa_users] Ottawa Neighbourhoods?

Teresa Baldwin tnbaldwin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 14:57:54 EDT 2010

Hello Jevin,

The city of Ottawa has recently opened some of their data, including
the wards in a shape file. This may be what you are looking for. You
can take a look at it here:

http://www.ottawa.ca/online_services/opendata/info/wards2010_en.html

The City of Ottawa's Terms of Use can be found here:
http://www.ottawa.ca/online_services/opendata/terms_en.html

Hope this helps,

Teresa