[Ottawa_users] Volunteer project for Fair Vote Canada

Amos Hayes ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca
Fri Apr 29 13:46:35 EDT 2011

Might want to have a look at this. It was developed by a PhD candidate at our lab. Might be re-usable for what you are trying to accomplish. It explores the use of sound to "show" what isn't shown on your typical election map.

http://gcrc.carleton.ca/cne/proof_of_concepts/elect2004/

--
Amos Hayes
Geomatics and Cartographic Research Centre
ahayes at gcrc.carleton.ca
+1.613.520.2600x8179