[Ottawa_users] Mailing List Bounces

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Jul 11 12:16:19 EDT 2011

Hey Folks,

Great to see lots of chatter on the list lately.

As an admin for this mailing list I have been seeing many bounced
replies to some recent threads.

A bounce is when someone sends the mailing list an e-mail and for
various reasons it is rejected. This might be because your e-mail has
changed, various signs point to potential SPAM, or you are no longer
subscribed to the mailing list.

I would encourage everyone on the list to sign in and check their
mailing list settings here: