[Ottawa_users] Me, no go tonight

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Thu Jul 28 10:28:36 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I planned to come to tonight's meeting. A surprise Grandpa and Grandma visit
with my kids means I won't be able to make it unfortunately. Please have fun
just the same, and I hope to see you next time.

For those in town on August 27th, FOSSLC is holding its 4th annual
conference on August 27th from 10am to 5pm. The speaking line-up will be
announced August 2nd and looks to be the best yet. There's a reception after
starting at 7pm at the NAC. The menu of food is mouth watering, and a
selection of wine, beer, and other drinks. This year's registration price
includes the reception which makes it an even more spectacular deal than
usual. See more here: http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/sc2011 Early bird ticket
prices end August 1st so buy now to save almost 50%.

Andrew