[Ottawa_users] Don't forget tonights meetup + a few notes for tonight

richard burcher drownedfrog at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:57:32 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

Just a quick reminder that tonight is our monthly meetup at 6pm at the Fox
& Feather on Elgin street upstairs. Booked under Richard.

Still looking for 2-3 more people to give a 5-7min informal chat about some
spatially related work or topic that interests you.

Also there is the call for submission of the 2011 Annual
Report<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Call-for-2011-Annual-Report-Items-Sponsors-Projects-Chapters-Committee-Board-td4466839.html>.
I will be compiling this and submitting. Please forward your thoughts on
items/presentations etc to include that happened over the past year. Please
post to list and/or grab me tonight to pass them on. Thanks Scott for
submitting the previous years ones.

As a side note I attended the GoGeomatics/National Captial
GIS<http://www.meetup.com/NCGIS-GoGeomatics/>meetup last night, it was
really great! Looking forward to a few folks from
there coming by to chat geo with us.

Thanks all & look forward to seeing you all there tonight.

Cheers,

Richard

drownedfrog at gmail.com
@richardburcher