[Ottawa_users] January Meeting

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jan 9 03:54:30 PST 2013

I'd like a few more +1s before I make a reservation, and the sooner I
can call the Fox and Feather, the better.  If I haven't heard from
anyone else by Monday next week (Jan. 14) at noon, we'll put this
meeting off until February.  I don't want to ask them for a back room
and have two people show up.

Christy