[Ottawa_users] Upcoming Geo events in Ottawa

richard burcher drownedfrog at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 06:23:40 PST 2013

Couple of quick updates for upcoming Geo events this month in Ottawa.

  * LocationTechtour kicks off on Monday evening.Details [1] & sign
    uphere [2] (it's free!). This is open source spatial software for
    enterprise business. so far we have ~ 30 people coming, quite a few
    folks from the Federal government will be there.
  * GeoOttawa's[3] first "official" meetup is happening Wednesday night.
    it's free & we'll be talking all things geo & what working out the
    next few months where the group should be heading ie monthly themes,
    workshops, speakers, sponsors etc.
  * Tecterra GoGeomatics meetup [4] on November 27th.

Definitely check these events out!

Cheers,

Richard

[1] http://tour.locationtech.org/