[Ottawa_users] Fwd: VG2014 - 5 at 7 to promote the event in September

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:54:09 PDT 2014

Hello alls,

I hope you are all alive and kicking as the summer times is giving us its
last crazy hot days. I hope everyone got to enjoy the sun a little bit. As
a appetizer for September, Daniel is trying to organize a communication
event about EnvisionGeomatics 2014 in Gatineau. This event is coming really
close, so more than ever, spread the word.

I hope to have more info about that soon.

Cheers,

*Fabien*