[Ottawa_users] VG2014_5 at 7

Javed Syed motivism at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 09:46:48 PDT 2014

It will be my pleasure to endorse and promote VG2014_5 at 7 to TDW/OSGO crowd. - Javed

 Subject: Ottawa_users Digest, Vol 89, Issue 4
 To: ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org

 Send Ottawa_users mailing list
 submissions to
     ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org

     http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/ottawa_users
 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     ottawa_users-request at lists.osgeo.org

     ottawa_users-owner at lists.osgeo.org

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of Ottawa_users digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Fwd: VG2014 - 5 at 7 to promote the event in
 September
       (Fabien Ancelin)

 Message: 1