[Ottawa_users] March get together @ Fox & Feather

Jérôme St-Louis jerstlouis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:05:56 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

We invite you to join us tomorrow evening for our March monthly meet-up
at the Fox & Feather, 7:00 PM.

As we're just coming back from the final demonstration of this OGC pilot
project in Reston, VA, I will be presenting a short video that we
produced as part of our participation in the Arctic Spatial Data
Platform pilot.

We've experimented with a number of arctic data sets, including
elevation models, temporal coverages and visualizing the migration
patterns of a caribou herd.

RSVP so we can book the room upstairs if enough people are coming.

Hoping to see you tomorrow!

Best regards,

-Jerome