[ows.js] development update

Juan Manuel Vicente juanma.v82 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:56:11 PST 2015

Hi all,

These last few weeks I was busy. But I wanted to leave a little summary of
the current state.[1]

- The ows.js was created it has common methods to all services (they come
from the csw4js, GetCapabilities, OperationsData, etc). I think the next
step is to rewrite the "GetCapabilities" to deprecate the xml navigation.

- csw.js has Implemented the GetRecordById and GetRecords functions.

- filter.js has Implemented the "and", "bbox" and "isLike" operators.

I think in the next few days/weeks I will return to development.

Regards
Juan Manuel

[1]https://github.com/juanmav/ows.js