[owslib-devel] [Pywps-devel] WPS branch

Jorge de Jesus jorge.jesus at gmail.com
Fri May 4 04:47:05 PDT 2012

Hi Luca

Let me know if you need help with code-testing, unittest or sort of
WPS requests/responses. I'm out off office until middle of next week.
I hope to do some pywps work when I get back.

I would suggest for some of pywps unittests to be ported to the
owslibs since they test for WPS compliance structures

Jorge

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Cinquini, Luca (3880)
<Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hi Jachym,
>        I think this would be a good idea... we could use the python-based client to query your server, as well as compare the output to requests from the javascript client.
> If I don't hear objections, I'll start next week to take a fresh look at the WPS python client code.
> thanks, Luca
>
> On May 4, 2012, at 12:38 AM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> though with long response times - I could check what you are doing
>> there. I've implemented WPS at server side as well as on client  side in
>> javascript, so I've some picture about things
>>
>> just please keep bothering me with new stuff
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jachym
>>
>> Dne 3.5.2012 16:17, Cinquini, Luca (3880) napsal(a):
>>> Hi all,
>>>      as you might remember, a few months ago I started working on some WPS support for OWSlib in a separate branch...
>>>
>>> Well, the work stalled for a long while waiting for our science use case to be finalized, which finally happened. At this point, I need to start developing
>>> the actual application, and I am wondering if there is still interest in merging the WPS branch into the main OWSlib trunk ? If so, I will start by updating the branch first,
>>> reviewing what is currently there, and ask this list to check it out... Please let me know if there is interest in pursuing this.
>>>
>>> thanks a lot, and sorry for the long silence,
>>>
>>> Luca

>> --
>> Jachym Cepicky
>> Help Service - Remote Sensing s.r.o.