[OWSLib-devel] TMS Implementation

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:05:34 PST 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:53 AM, Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Merged -- thanks very much Christian!
>
> I notice some additions to setup.py for tests.

I used his setup for fastkml and pygeoif. I think this is the
easiest way from an end users point of view. Just run
# python setup.py test

> The codebase is in desperate
> need of some testing setup, like getting this hooked up to travis-ci, etc.

with the setup.py test approach most test fail currently (tms.txt passes :p ):

Ran 35 tests in 97.818s

FAILED (failures=31)

some of the failures are because the url changed or the service
is not available,  others because the file could not be found.

--
Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya