[OWSLib-devel] [OWSLib-users] Fwd: Call for OWS Common Server Python base

Jorge de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Tue Oct 15 07:02:35 PDT 2013

Hi Ricardo

I personally gave a look at pyxb and another schema parser and got a bit
disappointed, things weren't very clear on how to access contents, then
some parsing weren't working problem also pyxb uses DOM as a parser and
to access the objects. DOM is out of the question for production code.

Nevertheless, I belive that schema parsing --> python objects is the way
to go, one project that uses in a very sucefull way is wps-grass-bridge

http://code.google.com/p/wps-grass-bridge/

Soeren made an excellent job there :)))) and I've use it to study pyxb

Cheers
Jorge

--
ISRIC - World Soil Information Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB