[OWSLib-devel] Parsing data from ESRI WCS servers [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Christopher Eykamp christopher.eykamp at tudor.lu
Thu Aug 7 04:47:50 PDT 2014

Hi Dom,

I don't know -- the server does not identify itself.  I only know it is
an ESRI server because I have access to information about the server
that is not contained in the metadata.

When we went through this issue with OpenLayers, we confirmed that even
the current version of ArcGIS Server exhibits this problem.

Perhaps ESRI used the first WCS schema you listed and OWSLib is
expecting the second?

Chris