[OWSLib-devel] Python 3 compat and PEP

Kyle Wilcox kyle at axiomdatascience.com
Sun Apr 26 08:37:27 PDT 2015

Devs -

There has been an increased interest in Python 3 compat (in general and on
this project).  I'm willing to go through the current PRs and separate out
any python 3 commits into a branch and set up Travis to start testing
stable 3.x python versions.  I have set aside some time in mid May to do
this.

After the Python 3 compat is complete, we should talk about running
`autopep` on the codebase with some excluded rules we can all agree on.
Having this baseline will really help merging contributions in the future.
Right now PRs are usually a collection of bugfixes and PEP8 fixes.

Any objections, comments or ideas?

Kyle