[OWSLib-devel] tests

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:48:32 PDT 2015

I think this is a great suggestion by Kyle. Stable tests have been a long standing issue in OWSLib.  Keep in mind we would need appropriate test data for tests asserting optional things.

Having said this any suggestions for infrastructure? I'll happily setup / support a pycsw instance for CSW testing.

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone