[OWSLib-devel] Force async/sync in WPS execute

Adam Laža ad.laza32 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 13:01:09 PST 2018

Hi devs,

currently I am working on an extension to PyWPS project using OWSLib. I
need to send an execute request to a server but in sync mode. However in
code [1] attributes 'status' and 'storeExecute', which - at least in case
of PyWPS - determine the async/synchronity -  are hardcoded to true.

For my needs I added parameters to WPSExecution.execute() and
buildRequest() methods [2]. I'm just wondering if 'status' and
'storeExecute' parameters are hardcoded for any reason? If not, is it
desired functionality and my approach to force async/sync mode right?

Thanks in advance.
Adam

[1] https://github.com/geopython/OWSLib/blob/master/owslib/wps.py#L613
[2]