[owslib-users] [owslib-devel] OWSLib 0.5.0 released

Cinquini, Luca (3880) Luca.Cinquini at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 15 07:07:37 PDT 2012

Hi Jorge,
indeed most of the WPS testing happened versus the USGS server, which is a 52North installation.
Thanks Tom for cutting the release!
Luca

On Jun 15, 2012, at 7:14 AM, Jorge de Jesus wrote:

By the way,

I think that OWSLib has been tested also in 52North web services, If I recall the new WPS client was tested using a 52North WPS server ? If so, the people from 52N would like to get informed :)

Jorge