[OWSLib-users] WCS Cookie Generation [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dominic Lowe D.Lowe at bom.gov.au
Thu May 16 16:26:16 PDT 2013

It's been a while since I've used this but try passing your cookie as a parameter to WebCoverageService:
i.e. myWCS=WebCoverageService(myurl, version='1.X.X', cookies='mysessiontoken=123abc')

(I think you just pass a string if I remember rightly)

As to where/how the cookie is generated that is application specific so can't really help much...

Cheers,
Dom