[OWSLib-users] Process Chaining

Suzana Barreto suzana.barreto at envsys.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 07:36:16 PST 2018

Hi All,

I have been trying to chain process requests using OWSLib and PyWPS server
but have not been too successful.  I have been able to fire separate
requests off in order using the output from one as input to the next but I
would specifically like to be able to chain them through embedding.  I have
attempted to use the WPSExecution object to build my requests by embedding
a request as the input of the second request but have found that the xml
for the embedded request ends up being escaped and malformed.  Looking at
the ComplexDataInput class, I notice that this can only be a
ComplexReference type or a ComplexDataRaw type but it appears that it
always evaluates to the reference type so my embedded query is then escaped
and appears in the HREF tag of the input data.  I have also tried to create
a manual xml document but cannot find the correct XML element that
identifies the embedded request.  So what I am asking is if anyone knows or
can point me to an example showing how chaining is achieved, or
alternatively the correct XML structure for an embedded / chained request.

Thank you,
Suzana

--

*Dr Suzana BarretoSoftware AnalystEnvironment Systems*
Tel: +44 (0) 1970 626688

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of
the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact the sender and delete the material without copying, distributing or
disclosing the content. All reasonable precautions have been taken to
ensure that this e-mail is free from any virus, however, the recipient
should verify this to be the case. Please 'think before you print'