[OWSLib-users] question about wcst_import and reading values

mohammed shambakey shambakey1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 04:33:33 PST 2021

Thanks Tom

   1. I'm using wcst_import.sh in its direct form as explained in "
   https://doc.rasdaman.org/05_geo-services-guide.html#data-import". It is
   just : wcst_import.sh <ingredient file>, where <ingredient_file> is a JSON
   file. So, I don't really have a code to include at this point. If I
   understand correctly, "wcst_import.sh" calls an underlying PYTHON script
   called "wcst_import.py".
   2. As for the examples, I just found the "getCoverage()" and "items()"
   functions. I'm sorry, I should have done more research. I was looking only
   in the "contents" part as it was mentioned in the docs.

Regards

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 11:13 PM Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mohammed:
>
> 1. I can't see your code per se, but if this is functionality for a
> transactional WCS (which would be great) then I would open an
> enhancement issue
> 2. there are not examples of working with coverage results per se.
> The idea here is that you would use another package to work with the
> coverage result that OWSLib would return (say xarray, rasterio, etc.).
>
> ..Tom
>
> On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 7:50 AM mohammed shambakey <shambakey1 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I'm using the OWS service from Rasdaman, and we usually use the included
> "wcst_import.sh" file to insert new coverages into rasdaman. I wonder if it
> is possible to use OWSLIB to do the same?
> > Also, are there any examples of how to iterate through all values of a
> specific coverage using OWSLIB (the coverage is in netcdf)?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > --
> > Mohammed

Mohammed