[Pacific] Beware of Consultancy Firms i.e. SMEC, etc

Edwin Liava'a liavaa.edwin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 01:29:58 PST 2017

Hi All,

On a personal note, BE AWARE...some of these companies seek CVs to
complete their BIDs for work from ADB, WORLD Bank, etc.

The sad part is they find you sand seek your CV then suddenly when
they've got the job you get side tracked and they send their own staff
to do the work.

All in all, it is why I took up consultancy work, I like my FREEDOM,
but when you decide to turn down a job they BLACK ball you :)

Anyway, just be AWARE because they have your credentials plus your
signatures, luckily for me I've changed mine just to realize that my
old signature was still used in my previous CVs.

BEWARE,

--
Edwin Liava'a
CheSpatial