[pal-developer] RE: pal-developer Digest, Vol 4, Issue 3

Maxence Laurent maxence.laurent at heig-vd.ch
Mon Aug 16 02:23:54 EDT 2010

Hi

My way is to cross-compile the library from linux to win32.

You can also compile the library with something like vc++
but I encountered strange speed execution issues (7-10 times slower than
the cross-compile version....)

I'm going to cross-compile some new dll for win32 A I'll post the link
to the list

regards