[pal-developer] How to use Curved Arrangement in PAL Algo

Olivier ERTZ olivier.ertz at heig-vd.ch
Tue Feb 22 07:39:51 EST 2011

Hi,
currently, stable release (0.2) of PAL library is available from here
http://geosysin.iict.ch/pal-trac, but does not include a curve
arrangement. It seems you are using the qgis branch Martin Dobias has
adapted for the QGIS integration. He will probably be able to give you
more information.

Nonetheless, it's planned to merge qgis branch in the trunk for a next
release, but currently the work did not start. Feel free to help for this.

Olivier.

On 02/22/2011 09:46 AM, vishal at scanpointgeomatics.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your PAL labeling solution, But i have one problem for
> Curved arrangement
> i have one layer which is line layer nut i want to display curved type
> label that's why i'm setting Curved Arrangement flag in layer
> But i can not get right output.
>
> So can you give me what is input naccessery for Line Curved and how to
> get Curved output, in C++ code
>
> Thank you,
>
> Regrads,
>
> Ahir Vishal D.

HEIG-VD, University Of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland
IICT, Institute for Information and Communication Technologies
Email: olivier.ertz at heig-vd.ch
Phone: +41 24 55 77570
Go to: http://www.heig-vd.ch | http://geosysin.iict.ch