[libpc] first Notes ready

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Thu Feb 3 19:03:01 EST 2011

Greetings, fellow libPC people.

I've finished copying my scribbled notes from a few conversations and emails
with Howard into RST documents I'm calling "Notes".  Each Note discusses a
specific topic, and is intended to capture the decisions and designs we
agree to for that topic.  Kinda like an RFC, but for much earlier in the
process.

We can discuss these online when the mailing list has, umm, a couple more
people on it.

For now, you can find the first Notes files in libpc's hg tree, under
doc/notes.  Except they're not actually there yet, because I don't have
write access or something.

-mpg