[libpc] Test suites

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 09:40:28 EST 2011

I propose that we utilize the Boost Unit Test suite rather than the TUT test suite that is currently embedded in the libLAS library.  There are a number of reasons for this change:

* Mateusz had proposed moving to Boost Test Library for libLAS but hadn't gotten around to porting
* boost::test has many more features
* Boost is a required dependency of libPC and we can practically count on boost::test being available.  This wasn't a true statement in the earlier days of libLAS

I will embark on replacing the TUT code in the tree with a simple boost::test example that we can start from.