[libpc] RE: exposing capabilities, hiding classes

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Feb 28 10:56:21 EST 2011

(CC'ing the list)

OK, I'll look at that today.  [I assume this is "traits" like char traits in
strings?  I've seen them mentioned, but have never learned anything about
them since I live in an 8-bit, old-fashioned, EN-us only world...]

In any case, I think this should be discussion #1 for the sprint (two weeks
away, yikes) -- I think we can proceed as-is without any undue damage /
excess pain to the future actual model?

-mpg