[pdal] PLang status

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Mar 26 11:13:23 EDT 2012

Oh, sorry - I'll fix this today.

-mpg

From: Bradley Chambers [mailto:brad.chambers at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 10:18 AM
To: Michael Gerlek
Cc: pdal at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [pdal] PLang status

I believe it all stems from m_plangEnvironment, which is hiding behind #ifdef PDAL_HAVE_PYTHON in Environment.hpp, but is still referenced elsewhere without similar checks for the presence of python.

[ 29%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/pdal.dir/Environment.cpp.o
/Users/bchambers/Documents/dev/PDAL/src/Environment.cpp: In constructor 'pdal::Environment::Environment()':
/Users/bchambers/Documents/dev/PDAL/src/Environment.cpp:75: error: 'm_plangEnvironment' was not declared in this scope
/Users/bchambers/Documents/dev/PDAL/src/Environment.cpp:75: error: invalid use of incomplete type 'struct pdal::plang::Environment'
/Users/bchambers/Documents/dev/PDAL/src/../include/pdal/Environment.hpp:43: error: forward declaration of 'struct pdal::plang::Environment'
/Users/bchambers/Documents/dev/PDAL/src/Environment.cpp: In destructor 'pdal::Environment::~Environment()':
/Users/bchambers/Documents/dev/PDAL/src/Environment.cpp:83: error: 'm_plangEnvironment' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/pdal.dir/Environment.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/pdal.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Brad