[pdal] cmake issues on Ubuntu 12.04 x64

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 07:05:08 PST 2013

On Feb 15, 2013, at 8:37 AM, Doug Newcomb <newcomb.ttg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> My cmake-fu is still in it's infancy ( using cmake-gui) .  I'm still getting the Cairo-dir not found when trying to configure. Using the zip file pulled down this morning with the FindCairo.cmake module embedded.
>
>  whereis cairo.h -  gives:
> cairo: /usr/include/cairo
>
> using the standard system cairo2-dev package
> cairo (1.10.2-6.1ubuntu3)

Doug,

Sorry. The Cairo CMake module I just added isn't very smart, and I can report it is breaking for me locally too.  I'll to to push a fix in the next few hours, and I'll email you when a new one is available.

Alternatively, you could remove/comment out the find_package(Cairo) line from apps/pshape/CMakeLists.txt to work around things.