[pdal] PDAL decrease performance after hardware change

Oscar Martinez Rubi o.martinezrubi at tudelft.nl
Wed May 7 04:16:08 PDT 2014

Hi again,

I am testing with SHA a02bca202afcb26ea694c8f864d292794944dadd with
different files. In addition to the block size limitation, the LAS files
version 1.0 are giving the following error when loading them:

0Caught PDAL exception: Dimension data type unable to be scaled in index
filter

I am also testing with LAS 1.2 and LAZ 1.2 and they are fine. I also
have installed the PDAL in pramsey repository (50ed6d4) and LAS 1.0 work
there. The problem, using pramsey repository,  is that is slower than
using the other one (at least in my server...)

Best Regards,

Oscar.