[pdal] compilation with PCL support on Linux

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:47:31 PST 2014

On 20 November 2014 15:11, Howard Butler <howard at hobu.co> wrote:
> Luca,

Hi Howard,

> If you could fetch the latest master, I think this one is fixed.

done and it is fixed. I fetched the master this morning (Italian time)
but it was enough :-)

> The PDAL tree has been in flux the past week or so as we rearrange things to better reflect the interaction of the various drivers and their potential external dependencies. Many things are now in their final resting place, but there is still some churn to be expected.  Thanks for hanging with us.

Perfect, are you going to have a release?

I still have problem that pcl command is missing :-o
Any idea how to fix it?

./bin/pdal
Action not specified!

pdal (PDAL 0.9.9 (40016c) with GeoTIFF 1.4.0 GDAL 1.11.1 LASzip 2.2.0)
  available actions:
     - delta
     - diff
     - info