[pdal] Oracle point cloud

Oscar Martinez Rubi o.martinezrubi at tudelft.nl
Tue Feb 17 06:54:24 PST 2015

Thanks guys! Still not working though

To get rid of that message I recreated the DB (well the user) and create
the base and blocks tables:

create table blocks tablespace users pctfree 0 nologging
lob(points) store as securefile (tablespace users nocompress
cache reads nologging) as
SELECT * FROM mdsys.SDO_PC_BLK_TABLE where 0 = 1;

create table blocksbase (id number, pc sdo_pc) tablespace users pctfree
0 nologging;

BTW, I had to add the ID to the base table (which I was not doing before).

But when I run PDAL now I get a Segmentation fault (XML below)

Anything else I may be doing wrong?

Regard,

O.

----------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Pipeline version="1.0">
     <Writer type="writers.oci">
         <Option name="debug">
             true
         </Option>
         <Option name="verbose">
             1
         </Option>
         <Option name="connection">
             opdal/opdal at pctest
         </Option>
         <Option name="base_table_name">
             blocksbase
         </Option>
         <Option name="block_table_name">
             blocks
         </Option>
         <Option name="cloud_column_name">
             pc
         </Option>
         <Option name="is3d">
             false
         </Option>
         <Option name="solid">
             false
         </Option>
         <Option name="overwrite">
             false
         </Option>
         <Option name="srid">
             28992
         </Option>
         <Option name="base_table_aux_columns">
         </Option>
         <Option name="base_table_aux_values">
         </Option>
         <Option name="base_table_boundary_column">
         </Option>
         <Option name="base_table_boundary_wkt">
         </Option>
         <Option name="pre_block_sql">
         </Option>
         <Option name="pre_sql">
         </Option>
         <Option name="post_block_sql">
         </Option>
         <Option name="capacity">
             25000
         </Option>
         <Option name="stream_output_precision">
             8
         </Option>
         <Option name="disable_cloud_trigger">
             true
         </Option>
         <Option name="pack_ignored_fields">
             false
         </Option>
         <Filter type="filters.chipper">
             <Option name="capacity">25000</Option>
             <Reader type="readers.las">
                 <Option
name="filename">/pak2/usrdata/ahn2/benchmarks/20M/ahn_minibench.laz</Option>
                 <Option name="spatialreference">EPSG:28992</Option>
             </Reader>
         </Filter>
     </Writer>
</Pipeline>