[pdal] PDAL with PCL Installation

Matthew Hanson mhanson at appliedgeosolutions.com
Thu Jan 8 13:27:59 PST 2015

Ok so that didn't work.   I'm back to getting a seg fault.   Ran a stack
trace on it and:

#0  0x00007fb23dd228fc in
boost::math::lanczos::lanczos_initializer<boost::math::lanczos::lanczos17m64,
long double>::init::init() () from /usr/lib/libpcl_features.so.1.7

Is there a boost version requirement?  I've got 1.54 installed.   The docs
on the PCL site only say >=1.46.1

Excluding the mucking around with the PCL pipleline branch I've tried both
binary packages and building PCL myself, on two different machines.  Not
sure what I'm not getting right here, this is a standard Ubuntu 14.04
setup, nothing unusual.

Matthew Hanson
Applied GeoSolutions
(603) 659-3363 x91