[pdal] PDAL with PCL Installation

Andrew Bell andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 14:14:15 PST 2015

I'm not sure about Brad's experience with this, but I think my note to the
last person who had a problem with this was incorrect.  I don't think boost
needs to be rebuilt.  Instead, I think you need to make sure that PCL is
built with C++11.  The problem comes when PCL is built with C++03 and PDAL
is built with C++11.  The lanczos initializer is in a header, and if it's
built consistently with your libraries, all should be well, I think.

Brad?

--
Andrew Bell
andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com