[pdal] decimation-visualization

Matthew Hanson mhanson at appliedgeosolutions.com
Fri Jan 9 11:34:55 PST 2015

 No, the visualization is just an extra.   What we really are doing is
classifying the point clouds and generating DSM, DTM, and CHM output.

For visualization this plas.io is looking pretty sweet, probably all we
need, it will just be used intermittently.

Matthew Hanson
Applied GeoSolutions
(603) 659-3363 x91
http://appliedgeosolutions.com