[pdal] PDAL Vagrant/VirtualBox Install Failed at points2grid

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Tue Jan 20 12:53:26 PST 2015

> On Jan 20, 2015, at 2:40 PM, Robert Dzur <rdzur at bhinc.com> wrote:
>
> I’m not certain what I might be doing wrong, but any help would be most appreciated.

You're doing nothing wrong.

The nice thing about the Vagrant config is that it promises to get you a working installation after waiting around for a while.

The bad thing about the Vagrant config is all of the pieces vibrate at their own development and packaging paces, and the config ends up being a moving target.

I think one or some Ubuntu package on which the Vagrant config uses now requires gcc-multilib and g++-multilib packages, but they didn't before for some reason.

I have added these to the latest PDAL master branch. Please try refreshing again, and let us know if you're still stuck.