[pdal] Oracle point cloud

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Tue Mar 10 10:36:12 PDT 2015

> On Feb 17, 2015, at 8:54 AM, Oscar Martinez Rubi <O.MartinezRubi at tudelft.nl> wrote:
>
> Thanks guys! Still not working though
>
> To get rid of that message I recreated the DB (well the user) and create the base and blocks tables:
>
> create table blocks tablespace users pctfree 0 nologging
> lob(points) store as securefile (tablespace users nocompress
> cache reads nologging) as
> SELECT * FROM mdsys.SDO_PC_BLK_TABLE where 0 = 1;
>
> create table blocksbase (id number, pc sdo_pc) tablespace users pctfree 0 nologging;
>
> BTW, I had to add the ID to the base table (which I was not doing before).
>
> But when I run PDAL now I get a Segmentation fault (XML below)
>
> Anything else I may be doing wrong?

Thanks to Oscar giving me access to his server, I determined that the issue was a namespace clash of PDAL's OCI wrapper and the GDAL variant on which PDAL's was based. After putting the PDAL version inside a namespace, the correct symbols were then used.

This issue is now resolved in master going forward.

Thanks!